LASE Career Opportunities
Special Educator Positions Available • St. Louis, MO • 2021-22
Special Education Teachers (PT & FT)
Location of Schools
Lutheran Schools in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area
- Degree and Missouri teaching certificate in one or more areas of Special Education
- At least one-year experience teaching special education
- Develop intervention strategies and recommendations to meet the needs of students with learning and/or behavioral difficulties within the general education classroom.
- Provide direct instruction in small groups or individually.
- Develop, maintain and follow individualized service plans.
- Collaborate with the general education teacher within the classroom to support/enhance student learning.
- Provide support and information to parents of students with special learning needs.
- Maintain records and track student progress for student experiencing difficulty in the general education classroom.
- Serve as liaison between LASE Specialized Education and public schools during the referral process.
*Candidates should be individuals who love God, love children and have a passion for Christian education.
Interested inquiries should submit a cover letter and resume to:
LASE Specialized Education
Attn: Jackie Smith, M.A., Executive Director
3558 S. Jefferson
St. Louis, MO 63118
Jackie.Smith@LutheranSpecialEd.org • No phone calls please
Mission Statement: LASE Specialized Education provides Christ-centered education to students with unique learning needs so they can grow academically, socially and spiritually.